The technology behind integrations!
By connecting your Simple-Simon account with your favorite accounting package, you not only get the most out of your work orders, but also increase the efficiency of your work processes. Within Simple-Simon, a team of 6 developers ensures that our integrations are, and remain up-to-date.
What measures does Simple-Simon take to keep integrations up and running?
- There is a dedicated cloud server within the Simon infrastructure. That’s where the integration software is hosted;
- This server is rented by us with high availability;
- To enable encryption of both messages and traffic, paid certificates are installed annually;
- The database server where the storage of data takes place is subject to regular updates. We must follow these updates or the integrations will no longer work;
- All our partners provide api’s, which they update regularly. Our software has to follow these changes. A small change already means immediate adjustment, testing and installation;
- Sometimes partners have compelling requirements for an integration, which must be implemented in a short period of time;
- New developments in the field of data exchange are implemented on a regular basis. Both on the side of the integration partner and also on the side of Simple-Simon;
- Functional expansions on both the integration partner’s side, and Simple-Simon’s side, leads to the need to adjust the integration to suit;
- Integrations range from simple to extensive. The support team must keep up with all these developments to achieve efficient deployment to customers;
- More than 70% of all support questions are related to an integration.