Simon’s landscaping management software fits in perfectly with the wishes of landscape gardeners
As a landscape gardener, you don’t want to spend hours in front of the computer entering work orders. Your goal is to design, build and maintain gardens. At Simple-Simon we understand that you want to spend as little time as possible on administrative tasks. You want to spend as little time as possible on administrative tasks. As a gardener you want an all-in-one solution that gives you direct insight into appointments, deliveries and activities. The Simple-Simon landscape business software offers you this solution, by perfectly adapting to your wishes and needs. This way you will not only not only increase the efficiency of your company, but also save time and money.
Advantages of Simple-Simon for landscape gardeners
With Simon’s landscape business management software, you have instant insight into all your delivery and repair appointments. But gardeners can benefit from more advantages. Curious which ones they are? Discover the advantages of digital work orders below.
- Easily create and plan work orders wherever and whenever you want, at the office or on the road;
- Automatically build up a history per location, so that you always have insight into previously performed activities. As a result, the gardener has all the information available on the work order. This way, you avoid unnecessary phone calls between the office and the employee in the field. Moreover, you never forget important information;
- Has something changed in the appointment or is there an urgent job in between? Thanks to the real-time synchronisation, changes are implemented immediately. This way, everyone is always aware of the most current planning. Moreover, you can simply give an urgent job a striking colour;
- Inform your customers easily by SMS or e-mail with regard to appointment confirmations, changes in the appointment and expected arrival time;
- Book your hours easily and quickly, mail the work order to the client with one push of a button and, if desired, add used materials to the job sheet by scanning a barcode;
- Take photos and make checklists before and after the work and simply add these to the work order. This way, you get a report as desired;
- Integrate easily with one of our integrations.
Everything explained during a short demo
During a short live demo our consultant will show you all the possibilities of Simple-Simon. This way, you can get started with Simon’s work order app.
Try Simple-Simon 14 days for free
With a free test account, you can try all the functionalities of Simple-Simon yourself and experience the benefits.